Tuesday, November 18, 2008

All the way from Calgary?

Hi All!
I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't abandoned my blog. Ever since I cooked turkey at Thanksgiving my oven had been kaput and giving me a horrendous error message on the display. It took a month for someone to look at it just to tell me that my touchpad is shot and a new one needs to be ordered from Calgary. This should take a week. I hope. I haven't been able to use my oven for over a month. It's depressing and I can't even coax myself to make no-bake/stovetop/frozen treats to post about. I just bought the newest Canadian Living "Home for the Holidays" magazine so I hope I'm back in action soon so I can get my bake on! Cheers!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy to hear you got things straightened out!! I cant wait to see what goodies you bake up from the new Canadian Living :D

Anonymous said...

It's just a matter of waiting now and in the meanwhile you can dream about the new recipes to try out.

Marjoke

Unknown said...

I'll be keeping an eye out for those recipes.

Cutie said...

Oooh, I can't wait for you to post up more of your recipes. Don't worry, before you know it, you will be baking and cooking in the kitchen again. Hehe...